As you can see my temptations lie in the neutral, more minimal with a twist arena and that's exactly what I want to be wearing while strolling about town or driving windows down and a breeze in my hair!
Left to right:
1. Lady Parts Leather Pouch, $56. How amazing are these?! What a chic, simple design with such a cheeky little visual!
2. Swiss Dot Sheer Socks, $7. On any given day, I would gladly trot these out with some cropped jeans a worn-in pair of loafers. It's the unexpected touches like these fab socks that really elevate an outfit!
3. Torus Tank, $78. I love everything PrimaryNY makes, as all of their items do double duty! You can wear this top frontwards or backwards, layered over a turtleneck in colder weather or with a lacy bandeau underneath!
4. Black Onyx Ring, $62. I don't often wear jewelry (because I fiddle with it too much, irritating my skin), but when I do, I like classic pieces that I could just as easily wear to a dinner date as running errands. And this fits the bill perfectly!
5. Grecian Sandals, $39.75. I actually hunted this style of sandal down all of last summer to no avail so imagine my delight when I find them on Etsy for a song!
6. Grey Crossover Blouse, $178. Though sporting a heftier price tag, this top is what I continue to look for and appreciate in many contemporary designers' aesthetics: versatility. You can wear it classically as a normal oxford or button it to cross over, making it just slightly off-kilter and more interesting.
7. Lace-up Swimsuit, $39.90. Neutral? Check. Lace-up? Check. Reasonably priced? Check. Need I say more?
8. Tassel Skirt, $39.95. While I realize tassels are uber trendy right now, I can't help but love the youthful feel of them! They bring levity to any outfit and I love the movement they create with every step.
9. Straw Hat, $180. I am what one might call hat obsessed. I don't own many but the few in my arsenal get put in rotation quite often. Sadly, it's been really hard for me to find a suitable summer hat and this one with its stiff bill, leather band, and wide brim is why I think my search has ended.
What are you most looking forward to wearing? Any of these strike a chord?